17 Jun Toast tapa with Small Sardines from Galicia with tomatoes and Olive Oil Olmeda Origenes.
Posted at 08:27h in Recipes
- 1 kilo of vine tomatoes
- 1 big scallion
- 2,5 ml of Vinegar from Jerez or balsamic vinegar
- 2 tins of sardines in olive oil Olmeda Origenes
- 40 g of goat cheese
- Cherry tomatoes from our domestic garden
- 2 g of cumin grains
- 2 puff pastry of 18×18
- Natural seasalt flower
- Cut the puff pastry in rectangular shapes of medium size. Using the paper that comes with the puff pastry, cover a tray of oven, place the rectangular shapes above and introduce it in the oven. Let bake at 180º during 12 minutes and keep it for later on.
- Cut the scallion in very thin squares. On the other hand scald, peel and remove the pips from the tomatoes. Cut them the same way as for the scallion.
- Set to cook the tomatoes and the scallion with a branch of thyme and some salt. When it becomes smaller separate the thyme, season to your taste and let it cool down.
- Cover the surface of the puff pastry generously with the preparation of tomato and scallion but do it just before serving to prevent the puff pastry from losing its texture.
- On the top we insert sardine with a little piece of cheese and cumin until it covers everything. Place a few cherry tomatoes.