01 Jul “Pintxo” of Piquillo peppers stuffed with white tuna, anchovy fillets and basque guindillas Olmeda Origenes
Posted at 10:27h in Recipes
- White tuna in olive Oil Olmeda Origenes
- Piquillo pepper from Navarra
- Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea
- Sweet chilli basque guindillas Olmeda Origenes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Slice of bread
- Carefully stuff the Piquillo pepper from Navarre with the white tuna of Olmeda Origenes and place it on the slice of bread.
- Put an anchovy fillet from cantabrian sea above the pepper.
- Take a whole sweet chilli “piparras or basque guindillas”, place it on a toothpick and join it to the anchovy and the piquillo pepper to fix all the ingredients together on the bread.
- With the bottle of olive oil, drizzle/spray a little over the “pintxos” to add some freshness and flavor.
Watch the video: