27 Oct Eggs stuffed with White Tuna and Beetroot
Posted at 08:05h in Recipes
- 6 eggs
- 200 gr. of White Tuna in Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes
- 1 cooked beetroot
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 fresh onion
- Iceberg Salad
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes
- Vinegar of Modena
- Chia seeds
- Cook the eggs during 12 minutes in order that the yolk is fully cooked. Detain the boiling in a bowl of cold water with ice and peel them.
- Divide the eggs to the half and separate the yolks off the white of the eggs. Reserve a yolk to decorate.
- Put the rest of the yolks in mixer and add these ingredients : white tuna drained of its oil, cooked beetroot, mayonnaise, finely chopped fresh onion. Crush it until obtaining a paste and add salt.
- Fill the white eggs and decorate it with grated cucumber and yolk.
- We serve the stuffed eggs with a salad of lettuce spiced with virgin olive oil extra, Módena’s vinegar and seeds of chía.