04 Aug Andalucian Gazpacho with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Sherry Vinegar Olmeda Orígenes
- 1 kg of mature tomate
- 1/4 fresh onion (optional)
- 172 green pepper (to fry)
- 1 piece of red pepper
- 1/2 cucumber if it is a big one, a whole one if it is a small cucumber
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon of Sherry Vinegar from Jerez
- 4 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil Olmeda Orígenes.
- 100 ml of water.
- Picos Bread Olmeda Orígenes
- Clean the tomatoes, the red pepper, the green peppers, the peeled cucumber and join them to the rest of vegetables into a bowl.
- Use the mixer to obtain a light cream.
- Add the salt and te vinegar, and beat it.
- Season with olive oil and continue to beat it. Taste it and rectify the seasonning to your taste, if it is too much seasonned you can add more water.
- Put it into the frige and let it chill.
- To decorate use some leaves of thyme or another herb to your taste, we suggest to have with picos from Jerez Olmeda Orígenes.
Original recipe made by: http://saboresymomentos.es/receta-de-mi-gazpacho-casero/