09 Mar Toast with Red Spicy Mojo Sauce, Potatoes and Sardines
Posted at 11:30h in Recipes
- Slices of Bread
- Red Mojo Spicy Sauce from Canary Island
- One tin of Sardines from Galicia in Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes
- Fleur de Sel Olmeda Orígenes
- Peel and cut the potatoes in half centimetre slices.
- Season the potatoes with extra virgin olive and a pinch of fleur de sel.
- Cook the potatoes in the microwave for 6 minutes at maximum power or until is cooked.
- Toast the bread slices and add one layer of Red Spicy Mojo.
- Add the potatoes and finish with one Sardine in the top of the toast.
Recipe from ¡¡Oído Cocina!!