09 Mar Stuffed Pepper with Rice, Tuna and Chorizo
Posted at 11:54h in Recipes
- One jar of Piquillo Peppers Olmeda Orígenes
- One cup and half of Paella Rice Olmeda Orígenes
- 60 gr of Chorizo del Pueblo Olmeda Orígenes
- One tin of White Tuna in Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes
- One big Onion
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes
- Fleur de Sel Olmeda Orígenes
- Shredded Cheese
- Tomato Sauce
- In a pan with water cook the rice with a pinch of salt.
- Peel the onions and cut into small pieces
- In a frying pan put the extra virgin olive oil and fry the onion with a pinch of salt until is slightly golden.
- Cut the chorizo into very small pieces and sauté in the same frying pan.
- In a bowl put the cooked rice, the fried onion, the chorizo, the tuna (drained), shredded cheese and tomato sauce.
- Fill the pepper with the bowl mixture.
Recipe from ¡¡Oído Cocina!!