14 Nov Pork ribs with garlic and smoked hot and spicy paprika
Posted at 11:46h in Recipes
- 2 kilos of pork ribs
- Smoked Hot and Spicy Paprika Olmeda Orígenes
- 1 teaspoon of ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon of honey Olmeda Orígenes
- 2 garlic
- 12 baby potatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes
- Salt and Pepper
- Mustard Seeds
- Wash and dry the pork ribs
- Peel and chop the garlic
- Put them in the mortar and add a teaspoon of paprika
- Add a teaspoon of ketchup, one of mustard, one of soja sauce and two of honey
- Add salt and pepper and mix it by adding a drizzle of olive oil
- Spread the preparation on the pork chops and let them in the fridge during 1 hour at least.
- Put them on an oiled oven tray. Add some water, cover it with baking paper and put them during 90 minutes in the oven at 170º.
- Take off the baking paper, coat the pork ribs with olive oil and put them back in the oven several minutes at 190º.
- Clean and cook the potatoes in salted water during 10 minutes, until they are tender but whole. Let it cool off, peel them and fry them with butter in a pan.
- Serve them with the pork ribs decorated with the thyme and the mustard seeds.