27 Nov #Olmedatelier: Tapenade or pâté of olives
• 6 sundried tomatoes
• 1 spoon of Capers
• 1 fillet of Anchovy from de Cantabrian Sea Olmeda Orígenes
• 1 teaspoon of oregano
• 1 little clove of garlic
• 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme leaves
1. In the first place pour the manzanilla and cuquillo olives in the mixer with 6 sundried tomatoes, 1 spoon of capers and 1 anchovy fillet. Crush it for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Chop the little clove of garlic before adding it with 1 teaspoon of oregano and 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme leaves and continue crushing.
3. After achieving the right texture, add Extra Virgin Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes to taste. It is the perfect moment to check out and add some salt if needed or any other ingredient already mentioned.
4. It must be well mashed until you get a paste because it shouldn’t be liquid. After we achieve the consistency we are looking for we only need to serve it in a bowl and it is now ready to serve in the table! Until that time it should be kept in the fridge.