25 Apr #Olmedatelier: Mojo Picón Roasted Potatoes
Today we are showing you a very easy recipe, funny to elaborate and very quickly to make. They are some tasty Mojo Picón roasted potatoes. They are so easy to elaborate, that they are made in the microwave! We will just use the oven to make the cheese melt. The only spice we will use is the unique Mojo Picon Ayanto., which gives the recipe a special flavour. Let’s discover how to do this recipe!
• 6-8 medium size potatoes
• 500 grams minced meat
• 4/5 tablespoons of cooked tomato
• 5 bacon slices
• 2/3 tablespoons of Mojo
• Salt and pepper
• Aceite de Oliva Olmeda Origenes
1. The first step is to boil the potatoes in the microwave, as it is easier and cleaner, and we avoid boiling them in excess. We will put them in a bowl suitable for the microwave, previously washed, together with a pinch of salt and pepper and some olive oil. We will seal the bowl with transparent alimmentary film. Put the microwave between 15 and 30 minutes, depending on the dimension of the potatoes. We do not recommend to put many potatoes, but putting less at a time instead. Be careful with the bowl, it will be very hot and the steam after removing the alimmentary film is very hot.
2. Once the potatoes are roasted, we need to prove if they are correctly boiled. We will pinch them with a pinch to make sure they are soft. We let them chill and we go to prepare the stuffing.
3. In order to make the stuffing, we will put tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and we will fry the sliced bacon until it is golden. Once it is done, we will add the minced meat and we will cook until it is almost well done. After that we will add the cooked tomato in order to make the mix a delicious sauce. We will let it boil some minutes and let it chill.We are almost done!
4. Now we have to add Mojo Picón and put the sauce in the potatoes. We can put some cheese on the top of them and melt it in the oven for a few minutes.
5. and they are ready to eat.
Watch the official video by La cocina Fácil de Lara: