22 Mar Black Olives with Palmero Marinade Olmeda Orígenes
- Black Olives
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes
- White Vermouth
- Sherry Vinegar from Jerez Olmeda Orígenes
- Smoked Sweet Paprika Olmeda Orígenes
- Grounded Cayenne pepper
- 10 Marcona Almonds (raw) Olmeda Orígenes
- Grind and mix all the ingredients except the black olives.
- Graduate the amounts to have a more or less thicker sauce with a spicy touch that you like.
- Put in a bowl the mixture with the olives and let it take favor for 20 minutes.
Recipe from La Cocinera de Bétulo!