31 Oct #Olmedatelier: Autumn Salad Olmeda Orígenes
Posted at 08:32h in Recipes
- Lamb´s lettuce
- Baby red Batavia leaves
- Fig bread
- Semi-cured Manchego cheese
- Majorero Cheese
- Mahon Cheese
- Marcona Almond
- Pine nuts
- Fleur du Sel
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sherry vinegar from Jerez
- Honey from Villuerca Ibores D.O.
- Firstly we place the lamb´s lettuce and the baby red Batavia leaves
- Then slice the Majorero Cheese, Manchego Cheese and Mahon Cheese
- Slice the fig bread add to the salad
- Add the Marcona almond and the Pine Nuts too.
- To make the vinaigrette is necessary to put the following ingredients in a bowl: sherry vinegar from Jerez, extra virgin olive oil, fleur du sel and a spoon of Honey from Villuerca Ibores D.O.
- Then emulsify and add to the salad to taste.