18 Nov COQUINAS IN SMOKED HOT&SPICY PAPRIKA SAUCE
Posted at 13:50h in Recipes
- To begin let’s put the coquinas in a bowl of salted water for two hours.
- Then take them out of the bowl and rinse well. We drain them and reserve.
- In a skillet, add the oil and let’s start skipping onion finely chopped and the chopped garlics. When everything is fried we add the flour, stir, roast it a little and then add the smoked hot&spicy Paprika, keep Stirling and then pour the wine and the bay leaf.
- We cook a few seconds and add the coquinas.
- Stir and let’s cover the pan. We continue cooking a few minutes until the coquinas are open.
- Once we separate the coquinas we add parsley finely chopped and get ready to serve at the table and enjoy.
Tip: Do not forget to buy your favourite bread for dipping and enjoy this dish as it deserves.