Mahón Cheese D.O.
This is one of our best cheeses, a piece unique of its kind: made in the beautiful Balearic Islands by one of the oldest cheesemakers in Mahón, following only artisan traditions.
This spectacular cheese is made with raw milk from the “Menorquina” cows, a breed of autochthones cattle from Menorca. It has a yellow ivory colour with a yellow ochre rind. It is firm in texture, and its slightly milky flavour reminds us to toasted nut nuances. For your convenience, we offer this traditional cheese in semicured format and cured format for a long aftertaste.
Enthusiastic about our products? Contact us! Whether you are a wholesaler
, we will offer a solution with our food service or retail packagings. We are experts in the selection and distribution of the best Spanish food with an internationally renowned brand.
Olmeda Origenes is able to deliver to any part of the world with the necessary import requirements and documents, custom dispatch and all the benefits of a single brand.
if you are interested, please contact export@olmedaorígenes.com
and let yourself be captivated by our exceptional gastronomy.
• Cured Mahon Cheese Piece 2.5 Kg. (6 months curation) Product code: 16020
BACK TO ARTISAN CHEESES SECTION
• Cured Mahon Cheese Piece 650 gr. (6 months curation) Product code: 16059
• Cured Mahon Cheese Piece 200 gr. (6 months curation) Product code: 16034
• Semicured Mahon Cheese Piece 2.5 Kg. (3 months curation) Product code: 16019
• Semicured Mahon Cheese Piece 650 gr. (3 months curation) Product code: 16058
• Semicured Mahon Cheese Piece 200 gr. (3 months curation) Product code: 16035